- Congress shuts down the government for 16 days and sets up a prioritization scenario for entitlements while appropriating funds for basic and critical government services.
- The economy appears soft and rates seem poised to decline a bit.
- BRIC countries form a fund and currency prices may have turned a corner.
- The Detroit Bankruptcy turns a frantic media spotlight on Puerto Rico; we recommend a Hold.
- Target Portfolio Purchase Yield is maintained at 7.00%
CLICK HERE to download the full review